Vision Mission and Goals
Strategic DirectionANDA – towards an agri-business and eco-cultural tourism destination
A premier eco-cultural tourism destination, sustainable agri-business and climate resilient municipality in the region propelled by enlightened leaders with empowered, self-reliant and God-loving Andahanons coupled with good governance and committed to the growth and protection of the environment.
The Municipality of Anda is committed in developing a well-balanced ecology, economy, social, spiritual, infrastructure, climate-resilient, good& participatory governance to bolster the safety of life and eco-cultural tourism without comprising the environment and its people, their culture and resources.
The Municipality of Anda has twenty goals that support our vision. These are the following:
- To Preserve and Protect natural and cultural resources
- To Implement environmental and cultural policies and laws
- To Improve information technology
- To produce Highly competitive eco-cultural tourism products
- To Increase household and LGU income.
- To achieve the vision as the next Eco-Cultural Tourism Destination of the Province.
- To preserve the cultural heritage.
- To develop and maintain historical sites.
- To promote proper peoples participation.
- To promote sustainable development and environmental sustainability.
- To increase economic opportunities thru agricultural development.
- To guide the orderly development of the Municipality to promote the health, safety, welfare and convenience of the population.
- To preserve special natural features and environmentally critical areas.
- To translate socio-economic policies into physical policies and plans.
- To comply with the requirements of Article 41 of the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Local Government Code of 1991 (Sec. 20, RA 7160)
- To provide guidelines for the appropriate use of natural resources.
- To allocate land for settlements, industries, and other urban uses on land least suitable for agriculture and farming uses.
- To serve as basis for reclassification and converting land.
- To reflect changes in the physical, social and economic characteristics of the community.
- To incorporate changes in the goals and objectives of the community.